TEMP JOB


The last time I helped a client choose a wallpaper for her master bedroom it took her five months to decide between three different shades of similar grays. Needless to say, I wanted to scratch my face off, quit my job, change my name and move to Canada. Extreme, yes. After all, I'm used to indecisive people or I wouldn't have a job. Five months to choose one element of a room, however, was a bit extreme. And then I dialed into a little secret I use in staging jobs...temporary wallpaper. Temporary wallpaper, unlike the thick glues used in regular wall coverings (making it more complicated to fix upon removal), is non-pasted. When you move or your mood changes, simply peel this off the wall and leave nothing behind! My favorite modern designs are reasonably priced at www.allmodern.com. Go ahead, stop questioning and commit to creating a cool, new look.

Popular Posts