DIVIDE AND CONQUER

While outside pollen covers our cars like a light blanket of winter snow, inside spring cleaning has sprung into action, beginning in our kitchen.  I find it far easier to purge items from my bedroom closet because I stare at it everyday, however I'm constantly amazed when I open a cabinet door in our kitchen to reveal a treasure trove of culinary delight.  Why on earth do we have eight sets of stainless mixing cups, twenty-seven cutting boards,  thirty baking sheets and more spice than a British ladies band??  Joe loves to cook, that's why, so while I might toss an ugly piece of art, I don't dare touch his Cuisinart!  One of my favorite things to do in the kitchen is to organize it, so what better place to start than the land of chopping boards and baking trays?  To keep them separated and organized in an otherwise over sized cabinet, I purchased spring-loaded tension rods from Target (about $2.99/2pack) and placed two deep to create organized dividers.  While I sneeze and cough my way through the pollen-filled spring, I can take a deep breath knowing our place will soon be as beautiful on the inside as it is on the out.

Popular Posts