NUTTY TIME OF YEAR

I was walking around New York city the other day taking in the magic of the holiday season and I got to thinking…"wow, there are a lot of friggin nuts in this city!"  As a wise man once said, though, if you can't beat em, JOIN EM!  So why the heck not..here's a recipe by Ina Garten for some of the most delicious nuts you'll have all season.  My parents were here for the Thanksgiving holiday and one of the many treats my mom brought from the west coast were these delicious nuts I'm still enjoying today!!

NUT CRACKER:

Here's how you make your holidays extra nutty:
1 1/4 pound cashew nuts
2 tablespoons rosemary
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon melted butter
Preheat your oven to 375.  Mix nuts with above ingredients and place on UN GREASED baking pan for 15 minutes and ENJOY all the nuts in your family this holiday!

Popular Posts