Martha, Martha, Martha!!!

Doesn't it seem like no matter where you go Martha Stewart is right there slapping you across the face with another product she's hocking? Don't get me wrong, I think she is a brilliant, self-made fabulous Diva, but wowzah, I can't get away from her...from Walmart to Petsmart, Macy's and JC Penny, she's literally all over the place.  What next, toilet paper made out of doilies?  As much as I hate Michael's Arts and Crap store I was wandering the aisles the other day searching for a quick sewing kit for a client, and came across yet another line of Ms. Martha's, this time ceramic paints, decorations and just about every art or craft you could ever think of.  So, I decided to invest ten bucks and see how far I could make it stretch.  I came home with one of Martha's "paintable cling" packages that promised to transform bland ceramics into interesting pieces.  The directions weren't terribly difficult, so I grabbed a few pieces I use for staging and slapped these paintable clings onto them..popping them in the oven briefly to set..and they came out looking pretty darn cute!  While a lot of her ideas seem a bit far fetched unless you have a staff of fifty to help, this one was as easy as the directions promised!

Popular Posts