HOT CAMPER

I love coffee.  In fact, if I don't have a cup in the morning you certainly won't love me, but the hot, humid mornings of summer are starting to make me hate my favorite part of the day.  The last thing I want to do when I come downstairs after a night of tossing and turning on a hot bed, in a steamy room, with a furry fluff of dog breathing warm breath on my sweaty legs, is pour coffee onto those boiling wounds of frustration.  So how to I chill out with my cup of hot Joe...drop some ice on the subject!
CHILLIN OUT:
To add a lovely cold edge to my morning Joe, I start the day before by filling an ice tray with fresh coffee from that morning.  I add a dab of Agave syrup (or cream, milk, flavored creamer, etc.) and pop it in the freezer.  The next morning, as I'm hot and bothered after a night of little sleep, I drop a few coffee cubes in my fresh, hot coffee and chill out right away!

Popular Posts