HEY PUNKIN!

Okay, the holidays are just around the corner and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. This is quite possibly my favorite time of year. If you've read for awhile, you know this is when I start collecting fallen leaves and pine cones on my morning walks to make table arrangements for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I begin to plan out my holiday decorating (obsessive, yes, but then again I'm totally obsessed with this time of year), so this morning when I walked through the grocery store and spotted buckets filled with gourds of all shapes and sizes, I ditched my list and spent grocery money on holiday treats (oops, sorry about that Joe!). So, grab yours and check back in next Tuesday for some great pumpkin carving ideas and other ways to decorate for the fall season with gourds!

Popular Posts