Bright Lights


I absolutely, positively despise attorneys. Of course, those in my family are excluded from that judgement (one, a former Attorney General, might come in handy some day). They are, in my opinion, simply paid to lie. Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson, in my opinion, are murderers who simply had enough money to pay scum-sucking attorneys to get them off. Disgusting. Truly, utterly pathetic. Feeling like she was put on trial, I helped a dear friend stage her home to sell as she faced a nasty divorce from an even nastier husband. The husbands new girlfriend, you guessed it, is an attorney, secretly acting on this behalf. To lift her spirits I helped whip her house into shape. Now, a few months later, she's still fighting the legal eagles that circle above her home, anxious to bite whatever they can, like vultures feasting off rotten, dead animals. Instead of falling deeper into a dark hole, I pulled my friend into a safe place by showing her there would, someday, be a bright light at the end of this tunnel. Her ex husband and his ugly girlfriend will live a pathetic existence for the rest of their lives, while my friend will move far, far beyond. So, while the hideous New York attorney girlfriend searches for a glimmer of life, I purchased hip lights for my fantastic girlfriend. Taking the high road out of town, took us to a world of opportunity.
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Five minutes
COST: These fab pendant lights from World Market cost $39.99/each and PLUG IN so need no hard-wiring.
STRESS LEVEL: Lighting up a dark situation: LOW

Popular Posts