Summers Buggin!


Summer Buggin, makes me so maaad, summer buggin makes me wanna scram!!!! Ok, enough of my version of Summer Lovin, but we're not even to the official day of summer and I'm already over it. Well, sort of. You see, on an airplane the crying baby always sits next to me. On a two lane road with no passing zones, you'll find me putzing behind the slowest driver. When laying out in the sun, I'm the first to burn....you get the idea. So, with the warm days of summer comes the swarm of nasty bugs, that usually camp out right over my head, annoying no one else around me. And I ask the Mosquito Gods, why me? I make sure I remove all hair product, scented lotions, etc. before a night out in the yard, but they still find me. Those nasty little buggers. I bought a mosquito repellent wrist band at Bed Bath & Beyond the other day in anticipation of a camping excursion this weekend with Joe's step mom, Peggy. Don't waste your $2.00 on this stupid thing because it ATTRACTS BUGS! What works? You ready? Dryer sheets! I put a hat on with a bounce fabric softener sheet underneath, and the bugs stayed away. Who knew? I also put them in my pockets and on my pants, so I looked a little crazy, but the annoying bugs stayed far, far away!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: As soon as I brought out the sheets, the bugs were gone!
COST: Free
STRESS LEVEL: Learning that they also keep MICE away (put them in drawers, etc.) LOW

Popular Posts