TRAY CHIC


Google's blogger has been down for the last few days, so I'm back with a few cool tips. Well, at least I think so. A few years ago my Aunt Judy gave me this cool metal serving tray for my Birthday. I've used it so much, it was time to give it a new life. After the completion of my trailer transformation (if you haven't been following me, I purchased a vintage trailer and turned it into my office) and a camping expedition on the horizon, I've now turned my focus to fun things I can take with me on camping trips and use outside at home during the summer. With a few straps of leftover wallpaper from my paper project, I trimmed a piece that fit perfectly in the bottom of my tray (if you don't have reusable sticky paper like mine, check out the new cool designs in shelf liner). I then took the legs from an old, rotten outdoor side table, removed them from the old and attached them to my fancy, sassy new tray. In under twenty minutes this plain Jane tray has become a chic outdoor table.
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Fifteen minutes
COST: Zero, by using things I had around the house
STRESS LEVEL: creating a fun spot to rest my drink on a hot summer day: LOW

Popular Posts