THE MODERN DAY FAMILY


Before I wish you a happy Valentines Day let me begin by saying I am fully aware of two things; the date and the fact that I am totally obsessed with Christmas sales. Take, for example, this one I found today on CB2 (Crate and Barrels more modern sibling). The "modern" family ornaments for $.25 a piece!!!! Yes, I was shopping for a loveseat for a client but my mouse just snuck over to the "sale" section and I couldn't resist grabbing a few fabulous deals for next year. This IS the time to be snatching up some of those excellent buys before stores like West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, etc take them off and pop them back up in nine months at full price. So call me nuts (and many do) but what I want, you'll want too!! Joe will certainly have me institutionalized if he finds out, but for $15 (with shipping) I bought twelve ornaments, a few christmas linens and some wrapping paper. What's not to like about that? It's never too early to start shopping for next year! Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!!!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: 3-5 days for shipping
COST: ornaments start as low as twenty five CENTS. I ordered this grouping last week and was pleasantly surpirsed by there size. Some are FIVE inches tall!! www.cb2.com
STRESS LEVEL: Grabbing a little family for little money: LOW

Popular Posts