HOLY SHEET!

If you read my blog with regularity, I'm sure it appears as though all I do is float around the aisles of Target looking for great deals. Well, that isn't necessarily wrong. I love Target. I also love Barney's and Neiman Marcus, but while I have champagne taste my beer income dictates that I shop for deals. This weekend I found another one right under the red bulls eye. Looking for a great holiday gift or just want to spruce up your guest bedroom? Target has a fantastic sale (both in stores and online) on flannel sheet sets. At $14.99, I took one look at these and shouted, "holy sh@t!" I bought one set for us, one set as a Christmas gift and one for the gift closet. If you're trying to scratch off your gift list, why not give someone a bag full of sheet (s)?
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Flannel sheets available in Target stores or online
COST: $14.99 for Flannel Sheet set at Target stores and www.target.com (set includes two pillow cases, fitted sheet and flat sheet)
STRESS LEVEL: Getting a lot of sheet for low prices: LOW

Popular Posts