STOCK MARKET

While stock brokers traded stocks and other securities on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange yesterday, I walked the floor of a furniture market in upstate New York searching for deals. Our housing crisis: we need a lot of furniture to fill our big, empty house but don't have a lot of money to spend. After hitting a record low in energy level, I headed home to shop online. After discovering the low, low prices at Overstock.com my mood hit a record high. Overstock sells everything from leather hand bags to leather sofas (which sort of frightened me at first) but I was pleasantly surprised to find side chairs like the one above for $149, leather chairs for $250 and much, much more. Would I furnish the Queen of England's home with Overstock furniture? Probably not. But the last time I checked, this Queen wasn't living at Buckingham Palace!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: 2-5 days to ship
COST: Accent chairs (above) starting as low as $149.00 at www.overstock.com
STRESS LEVEL: Getting a great stock price: LOW

Popular Posts