THRILLER GRILLER

Yesterday morning the most Google-searched item in the home accessories department was the outdoor grill but by mid- afternoon, after losing two icons, "Thriller" became the most popular search. As the world mourned the passing of two bright stars, I zipped home from Lowe's with a new barbeque, fantasizing about grilling out under the stars. With Joe's birthday on the horizon my mother was thrilled to pieces to find the perfect gift for my favorite chef. While many have gas, my cook prefers the natural taste of charcoal barbeques so, with Beat It blasting in the background my mother moon-walked over to http://www.lowes.com/ where she found the prefect Q. Slightly larger than the typical charcoal grill, the Char-Griller is bound to be a thriller! After hiding the box from wandering eyes, my mother sent me an email from their backyard where they, too, had just downloaded thriller and were grilling out in celebration of the pop icons life. As my mother danced and grilled to Billy Jeans Not My Lover I attempted to assemble a new grill for my significant-other! (note to self: this month Lowe's is offering free assembly so let them do the dirty work!!). A day like yesterday reminds us of how lucky we are to be alive, so don't waste another minute, enjoy life and dive right in it!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Set up time: To be determined when I have the patience
COST: The Char-Griller at Lowes $139.00 (with free assembly in June and July!)
STRESS LEVEL: Able to take a deep breath, relax and grill out: LOW

Popular Posts