ILLANNOYED

I just googled "Annoying A**hole" and fallen Illinois Governor, Rod Blagojevich, popped up. Blagojevich, ousted from office in January for abusing power, found himself back in court yesterday after attempting to participate in this summers NBC reality show, "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" Sadly, the request was denied leaving a bewildered Judge responding, "I don't think this defendant understands the position he finds himself in." Bless his heart. I don't know what's worse...his continued public humiliation or that he actually thinks he's a celebrity? In response to the Judge's ruling, Blagojevich told Meredith Viera this morning that he was merely struggling along, trying to make money to support his family. So are the rest of us, dip shit! The man who was impeached for taking bribes in the form of campaign contributions actually thought America would vote to keep him on a reality show? While I might actually receive sick pleasure (and I'm sure Illinois residents would agree) watching that scumbag eat bugs, he just needs to go away...far, far away! If he's that hard up for money he shouldn't go to Montego Bay to participate in a TV show, he should go to eBay and sell his television! In these tough economic times people are selling just about anything and eBay is a great place to pick up a hot deal. From vintage clothing and tableware to Range Rovers and wigs worn by Cher, you can find it all with the click of a mouse. Joe suggested I look for a vacation spot for us so I did a quick search and bid on the beauty above. My only fear, if I win where on earth will I hide this one?
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Listing an item, 30 minutes. Bidding and winning: ?
COST: Our soon-to-be second home above: Bidding started at $500
STRESS LEVEL: If I win: HIGH

Popular Posts