MEDSDAY

If you're as crazy about organizing as I am, well, you should be medicated! One place I hate to see a disorganized mess: the bathroom. While we all have crap, we certainly don't have to leave it on display for everyone to see! If your medicine cabinet looks like A-Rod's then you'd better face the music and come clean! A quick, simple, inexpensive way to hide your drug problem is to organize your medicine cabinet. After popping a few allergy pills I headed off to the Home Depot where I purchased galvanized metal sheets (I measured the back of our medicine cabinet and the inside door panel and had the nice folks at the Home Depot cut them to size for me..free if you ask with a smile!). I came home and attached the metal with caulk to both the back of the cabinet and inside of the door, attached magnetic hooks, a notepad holder for brushes and used spice canisters to organize smaller items. Where once we were married to a mess, it's now RX!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: One Hour
COST: $10 for metal and magnets
STRESS LEVEL: Having an organized drug ring: LOW

Popular Posts