CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC

One place you won't find us on Valentine's Day is in a theater watching "Confessions of a Shopaholic." While I'd rather spend two hours listening to the Octuplet mother babble about her problems, I must confess, I've already downloaded the soundtrack on itunes as a workout mix for Joe...I don't think I'd like the movie, but I love the music and hope Joe agrees. Like many, tough times means less shopping, so I came up with creative, inexpensive gift ideas for Valentine's Day. While the shopaholic in me wants to spend a lot of dough on my beau, I know I don't have to in order to come up with a unique gift. Sometimes the way to a man's heart is through his tool box so I headed to the home depot, purchased an inexpensive tool box and filled it with fun things like movie passes, a Home Depot gift card and, of course, tools!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Five minutes
COST: from $25+
STRESS LEVEL: I confess, coming up with a gift he'd like..pretty high

Popular Posts