ROCK/SCISSORS/PAPER



Before sprucing up the bedroom of a client in Los Angeles I was reminded by the lovely couple that "money doesn't grow on trees." Because I'm not living under a rock, I was well aware of the tough economic times we're facing and extravagances like interior design are far out of the reach of many...and many who have it, don't want to reach deep into their pockets to pay for it...something every designer loves more than macrame and Lazy-Boy recliners! So, after playing "rock/scissors/paper" the wife won in the argument on budget: we could spend up to $300 on the bedroom! Nature lovers and newlyweds, I decided to spice things up a bit by logging on to my favorite online design store open to the public..design public..where I found whimsical, simple wallpaper with trees, rocks and flowers. Placed on one wall behind the bed, after a few simple cuts with a pair of scissors, this couple slept like rocks in their new digs!

TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: One day

COST: $250.00 at www.designpublic.com

STRESS LEVEL: Having fun in bed: LOW

Popular Posts