OPEN YOUR FLY!

While you might think a box of Chocolates says "I love you" it really says, "hi, I'm cheap and put zero thought into your gift." So, this Valentines day do something special for the one (or ones) you love and open your fly...your Shutterfly, that is! My friend, Anthony, gave one of the most unique gifts this Christmas to our group of friends...a Shutterfly leather-bound photo album, designed online by Anthony (the album actually looks like a coffee table book with your favorite photos as the actual pages). The best part: you don't need a degree from MIT to figure it out or Oprah's bank account to pay for it! Simply log on, download your photos (20 pages included in both 8x8 and 12x12 books), add captions and your done! Valentines Day, Mothers Day, any day really...I'm taking some of our "best of 2008" shots like the one above where our dear friend, Merrie Benjamin, gave up on spelling my name so, instead, called me "the rest." Priceless! Or, maybe I'll put together some of my favorite tips and make my own book...humm..watch out Random House here comes random shots of our house! Whatever story you choose to tell, open your shutter and snap away!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: 30 minutes to upload photos, 2 days for shipping
COST: 8x8 leather storybook with 20 pages: $39.99 at http://www.shutterfly.com/
STRESS LEVEL: Finding a unique, good buy at Shutterfly: LOW

Popular Posts