COMFORT AND ROY

Oprah and I have several things in common; we have a gift of gab, we love chocolate, we voted for Obama and we both could stand to lose a few pounds! Oprah loves to share her favorite things with the world and so do I (although my world is much, much smaller than hers). Tis the season to be jeweled and I can't think of a better gift for the woman (or women) in your life than my friend Michelle Roy's designs. While I gather leaves from our backyard to use as place cards, table decorations and ornaments, Michelle dips them in 24k gold and sells them to celebrities! From her studio in Beverly Hills, Michelle creates some of the most beautiful pieces sold worldwide. In this economy don't sit in the corner and cry...go out and BUY! Michelle's prices are better than ever so leaf no one off your list this year... you're sure to find comfort in delivering pure joy to anyone who wears Michelle Roy!
GOLD AND GET IT!
I've purchased these necklaces for my mother, sister, sister-in-law and aunts and they love, love, love them...Michelle's even sent them to Oprah! The prices now are far less than half what they were a year ago. Log onto http://www.michelleroydesigns.com/ and buy a little joy for the love (s) in your life!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: 2 day delivery available
STRESS LEVEL: Leafing no one off your list: LOW

Popular Posts