LIGHTEN UP!


From New York designers to disgruntled divorcee's, my tips this week have ticked a few people off! I'm still a little confused why anyone would care how I describe the colors in OUR home...thank you, by the way, to the people who have emailed me interesting color choices for the outside trim (none of which, by the way, came from the New York designers I apparently upset!). However, as much as I love the color purple, I'd rather watch the movie than face the wrath of angry neighbors who'd undoubtedly protest a purple house! So, to the few I upset this week I'll just say...lighten up! Speaking of...and I don't dare name names, but a lamp in our home sat ignored for far too long (I think you'll agree I'm not being rude but as hip as clothes pins might be..are they???when you start using them to hold your lampshades together, it's time to fix them)! Afraid I'd offend the innocent, I secretly ran out to Target and purchased an inexpensive solution to our lamp in need. Target has two aisles dedicated to lamps and lamp shades in every color, every shape and every price point. If you're stressed about money, lighten up..it won't cost as much as you think to make a big change!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Two minutes
COST: $9.99 for lamp shade at Target
STRESS LEVEL: Seeing the light: LOW

Popular Posts