FANTASTIK TIPS

This weekend I headed to Fantasy land dreaming of a day when Joe and I can escape house work for a second and run off on a fantastic vacation. Just as my bags were packed in my minds eye, reality smacked me across the face as I headed upstairs to shower. As my hand grabbed our railing my eye caught one of our dirty little secrets...The banister was filthy and in dire need of a new paint job! Then a light bulb went off above my head (finally, a working one!) and I realized it was simply years of dirt and grime, not chipped paint, that had created the dark trail leading upstairs. So, I grabbed my new best friend, a bottle of Fantastik and a roll of paper towels. Next to flushable baby wipes (terrific for removing stains in carpet, slurps on walls, etc.) Fantastik does a wonderful job of removing grease and grime from just about anything! Sure it's great on stoves and other appliances, but use it anywhere..greasy hand prints on walls, scratches on floors, dirt slurps on carpet or furniture or, in our case, years of grease and grime on banisters...and watch this great cleaner work its fantastic magic! NOTE TO SELF AND OTHERS: make sure you have adequate ventilation when using this product. Once I saw the magic results I went nuts spraying everything in sight until I started seeing flying monkeys, unicorns and actually started to believe what Sarah Palin was saying..then Joe slapped some sense into me...the fumes are pretty strong so spray with caution!!
Quick tip..run out and get your pumpkins this week (Sam's club has a sale on GIANT pumpkins for $6) I'll have a few fun tips later this week!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: 30 minutes
COST: $3.99
STRESS LEVEL: Fantastically LOW

Popular Posts