NICE RACK!

They come in all shapes, sizes, colors and textures..some people spend buckets of money to make them bigger while others prefer to reduce their size. My mothers, for the most part, were always small but as a kid I remember the wonderful meals she'd produce for us, despite her deficit. How you choose to use them, in the end, is what really matters. In our home, for the most part, our cups runneth over as we are blessed with two kitchens...however, we're still busting at the seams. Joe and I both love collecting kitchen-ware. I collect it, he uses it..we've collected enough pots, pans, dishes, bread makers and other nick-knack appliances to furnish a small village! The problem is, even though we have two fairly large ones, we're popping our tops! So, to solve our storage needs I headed to Target this weekend where I purchased sleek, clean, easy to assemble storage racks. They come in various sizes, are simple to assemble and help relieve any over-stuffed situation!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Fifteen minutes to put together
COST: $24.99 at Target (Home Depot had same rack for $37.00)
STRESS LEVEL: Building a nice rack: LOW

Popular Posts