PAULYGAMY

I grew up thinking it was totally normal to have a house filled with them.  At age ten I was sleeping with at least a dozen.  Joe, however, was shocked when he discovered I had hidden so many.  I tried to explain to him how I fell for the angelic, beautiful, smiling faces and fantastically bizarre outfits but he didn't care.  He thinks I'm sick, twisted and in dire need of medication.  A move, in his opinion, is the only way of getting rid of them.  I love them, though , and God help me, I'm keeping them!  So, how do I keep track of my 472 Christmas ornaments (especially in a move)?  I photograph them, pack them in bubble wrap, place them in tightly sealed plastic crates and tape the photos to the outside.  Some think I'm nuts but I don't care!
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: 30 Minutes
COST: 45 gallon bins at Target (www.target.com) $12/each
STRESS LEVEL: Worried Joe thinks I'm a nutball: Medium

Popular Posts