BINDING AGREEMENTS


I dream about organizing. When I'm bored, I rearrange my closet (and Joe's, which often drives him crazy), label my linen shelves and alphabetize our DVD collection. Closets are categorized and labeled for guest products, cleaning products, tools, etc. Even my car has been touched by my hands of compulsive organization: I have small zipper pouches in each seat back pocket with handy wipes, mints and tissues. Some say I'm a nutball with too much time on my hands, I say I have extra time because I'm organized! My theory: once you've put something in its place, you'll never lose track of it again. One of the agreements I have with Joe, especially as we face a move across country, is that I'll keep us on track, organized and focused (God help us!). One of the many things I do to keep documents organized (everything from menus to monthly bills and, most recently, the move documents) is to keep them in separate three-ring binders. They're all located on one shelf and clearly labeled. So, want to order sushi or check on the status of our motorhome rental? Check the binders!

HERE'S THE AGREEMENT:
1.) Head to any office supply store or Target and pick up three ring binders.
2.) Purchase clear plastic sleeves
3.) Slip menus, documents, etc. into sleeves.
4.) Label Binder. (if you don't have p-touch, use tape and a sharpee)
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: depends on how much crap you have to organize
COST: Binders $3/each plastic sheets $10/100
STRESS LEVEL: Organized living = LOW

Popular Posts