STICK TO IT

Several years ago I shared a few tips about staging items I've used that are simple ways to update a drab, dreary space; temporary wallpaper and sticky tiles, both easy to install and remove and both transformative. At the same time I was also fixing up a vintage travel trailer and used both the sticky tile I found at Lowes and the temp-paper and loved the results from both. A few years later and the options are even better, like this example of a stick-tile I found at Lowes. Would I place this in a kitchen? Probably not. Would I stage a bathroom with it or update a bar area, absolutely! The options on the market today are so good in quality and price they are often hard to differentiate between their real counterparts. So, if preparing a home for the market on a tight budget or updating an area of your house but aren't sure about committing to a certain look yet, try using temporary wallpaper or tiles to get the biggest bang for your buck.

Popular Posts