A DIFFERENT VIEW

Everything on television seems absolutely filthy to me. Maybe I'm getting older, or maybe my tolerance for nonsense has decreased, but I've decided to take us to a much cleaner place today. Welcome to one of several projects I'm working on this month and a tub with an incredible view while you rub-a-dub-dub. What's the problem, you ask? It's incredibly dated, and while the new owners don't want to spend a fortune on a full bath remodel quite yet, I suggested a few simple (relatively inexpensive) tweaks to pull this space from it's sad past to a happier future. In the after photos you'll see in a few weeks, you will notice a few things: I plan on placing a nice trim around the mirror, updating the 1980's sconces, removing the built in shelves and tub-surround (in this relatively modern home the previous owner decided to infuse a southwestern theme in the master), painting the vanity and swapping out the gold fixtures for more contemporary pieces. Stay tuned and tell me what you think!

Popular Posts