DRY MONDAY

After a wild and crazy weekend, couldn't you use a dry Monday?  Now, I've mentioned this tip before, but I'm getting a bit older so you'll have to excuse me when I start repeating (hopefully stories will be the only thing I'll be repeating for now..).  This works, though, so if you haven't read my previous tip, give this one a try and your wet bottles will be dry, dry, dry!
HOW MANY BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL?
I love collecting cool bottles of different shapes to reuse as vases, serving pieces for water at dinner parties, holding homemade salad dressing, etc. After using them, though, cleaning them is the easy part..drying them out can take days and leave nasty streaks, unless you use my simple tip.  Insert a rolled up paper towel and insert most of the way in.  Let sit for a day (or most of it) and the water drops will vanish completely (the towel soaks them up!)

Popular Posts