Happy My Day


Today is my friend Lora's birthday and while I couldn't join her in Nashville to celebrate, I headed to her favorite store to find a little bling. Missoni, the Italian Fashion Designer, has created a line for Target of everything from melamine plates (remember my obsession with Orla Kiely's line a few years ago) to sheets, sweaters and handbags. This limited edition is only available while product lasts, so head to a Target before it's all sold out. Sadly, I was too late to my Target (actually, a woman snatched up the last weekend suitcase by Missoni before I could get it), so as I headed out tail between my legs, a "clearance aisle" caught my eye. These fabulously designed paper products were a hot item this summer (of course I bought them at full price for my retro camper), but now are 50-75% off! Even if I don't use them this year, they will be fabulous for next summer or as stocking stuffers this Christmas. My journey today was intended to be all about Lora, but now I'm all about the savings!
COST: pack of napkins $1.50, paper plates $1.50. Also comes in green, yellow and blue
STRESS LEVEL: Losing a steal but finding a great deal: LOW

Popular Posts