You're going to love it in an instant!


I'd like to think of myself as a fairly patient person, in most circumstances, but sometimes I just can't take it. For example, after a lovely dinner out on the town, I can't STAND waiting for the check. When I want to leave, I want to leave. After a long flight, heck even a short one, the worst possible part of the journey is waiting for the under-paid, incredibly ticked off airline employee to line up the Jetway perfectly with the plane. By the third attempt I'm usually ready to peel my skin off and pull the oxygen mask down. And don't get me started on the people that stand and chat on moving sidewalks...PEOPLE!!! The same can be said for my morning cup of Joe. If I don't have it, watch out! If it isn't good, the day might go down hill quickly. On a recent camping adventure to the Catskills (and my vintage trailers maiden voyage), I employed my new calming exercise of deep breathing while waiting thirty minutes for camp coffee to brew. Just as I was prepared to strap my trailer to my back and march it around camp to calm down, the coffee was ready...a teeny, tiny cup of it! So, I came home and researched other ideas of coffee on the fly and found this great, instant brew from my favorite neighbor Starbucks. The VIA line (not sure what it stands for but INSTANT is somewhere in there) is not what you think. At least for me, the thought of instant coffee made me want to hike to Colombia to pick my own beans, but this is not your mothers instant coffee! Starbucks line, sold both online and in stores, comes in different strengths and flavors (regular, extra bold, medium, vanilla, caramel, cinnamon spice or mocha) and after adding hot water is ready in ten seconds. Before you jump out of your skin, dive into a hot cup of Joe! (perfect for long road trips, at the office, camping or during a power outage!)
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Ten seconds
COST: at www.starbucks.com packages of 12 start at $8 but I'm sure a quick google search can find it for cheaper.
STRESS LEVEL: Calm in an instant: LOW

Popular Posts