CHEERS TO THIS


Two years ago when we moved to New York state we hosted my parents, my aunt and cousin and sixteen other guests at our house for Thanksgiving dinner. After realizing that our movers were less than gentle with our glassware, I panicked as we edged closer to the holidays. Joe, the preparer of fabulous foods, could care less what the presentation is and spat out a, "just serve the wine in paper cups" as though we were living in a camp in the Congo. So, I hopped in my Land Cruiser, trekked over the hill, through the woods and into the outlet mall on the horizon. I mentioned it then...and had many people email me only to find these gems sold out the moment I posted that they were available, so I'm mentioning it again as we approach this holiday season. The Crate and Barrel outlet (also found online at www.crateandbarrel.com/outlet) has fantastic deals NOW on catering boxes of plates, glasses, coffee mugs, etc. For less than $2/glass you can pick up a box of 12, well-made wine glasses for your Holiday party pleasures. So, make your list, check it twice and grab these deals while they're so nice!

TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: order online and have glasses in 2-3 days
COST: $21.99 for a box of 12 wine glasses at www.crateandbarrel.com (click OUTLET)
STRESS LEVEL: Happy to serve my guests in nice glasses: LOW

Popular Posts