EAT OR SIT ON IT...YOU CHOOSE!

Fall has arrived about as quickly as Mariah Carey's revived music career, and with that our outdoor entertaining will have to transition indoors for the next six months. Where, oh where, did summer go? Because my mind is usually spinning in overdrive all of the time, as I opened our linen closet to store our outdoor tablecloths I thought A.) I need to reorganize my closets, label the shelves and buy moth balls to keep those wretched creatures away AND B.) instead of putting our tablecloths away, why not turn them into hip, weather-proof pillow cases? Those inexpensive plastic tablecloths we all have can easily be transformed into fun pillows that will withstand spring showers so you can sit outside and enjoy the May flowers. So, after you're finished with your summer outdoor entertaining, turn that tablecloth into something puffy and new! For those who can't sew worth a damn, wrap your pillow like a present, purchase velcro strips and BAM, you've got a pillow cover!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Two hours
COST: Two plastic tablecloths at Target $4.99/each
STRESS LEVEL: Finding multiple uses for my tacky tablecloth: LOW

Popular Posts