MOODY BLUES



One of the main things I miss about LA is "Taco Tuesday" at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Marix, where you can get two tacos for the price of one and the more you drink the better they taste! While walking the dogs this morning in a cold, misty rain I started to miss LA just a little bit, so to lift my mood I decided to start my own two-for Tuesday. Living in a big old house means new projects everyday so today I challenged myself to a two-hour, under $20 makeover. Our Mexican hacienda-inspired yellow foyer was first on my list. While most think yellow helps you mellow, the hues of most blues are far more soothing. So, if you're down on a dark, rainy day paint your room a happy color and you, too, will feel gay!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Two hours
COST: $18.99 for Behr's "Good Mood Blue"
STRESS LEVEL: From drab to fab: LOW

Popular Posts