MA VIE EN ROSE



While "Ma Vie En Rose" (My Life in Pink) was one of my favorite movies, pink would not be my first choice as a wall color unless, of course, your house has a revolving door and rents rooms by the hour! As I sat in our living room yesterday waiting for a wood delivery my eyes wandered over every crack and stain on our pink walls. No longer able to see things through rose colored glasses, I took matters into my own hands and raced off to the Home Depot (click on images to enlarge..you don't need glasses to see the damage!). I love a life of beige so settled on Glidden's "Bonjour Beige," picked up a gallon of spackle and headed home. In five short hours (spackle needs time to dry before painting..approximately 2 hours) I said goodbye to pink and Bonjour to Beige!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: 5 hours
COST: Paint $18.99, Spackle: $9.99
STRESS LEVEL: Tres Basse: LOW

Popular Posts