KEEP YOUR PANTS ON

Maybe you can relate: As much as you've tried to keep it in line, if you've got wood, it isn't always easy to keep your pants on! As much as you try to fly straight and narrow, you slip up from time to time. My advice: Don't get caught with your pants down! Slip happens, but when it does you've got to be ready to face the facts. Channeling my inner Joan Crawford one Sunday afternoon, I stormed through our closets throwing out our wire hangers in an effort to straighten things up a bit. Rather than tossing them out on the curb, I sent them to our local dry cleaner for re-purposing and replaced them with wooden hangers for a cleaner, more organized look (also, wood is better for shirts and pants..if you can't afford to replace them all at once, purchase bundles at a time..your clothes will thank you!). After outing my wire hangers I was shocked when I headed back into the closet...our freshly laundered pants had slipped off the hangers and onto our floors! Trying to keep pants on a wooden hanger can be as difficult as keeping pants on a Politician, but I found a solution in the aisles of our local drug store. Felt tips, often used on the bottom of chairs to protect wood floors from scratches, can also be used on wooden hangers to keep pants from slipping. Simply stick them to the bar of the hanger and your pants will stay put...until you want to take them off!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Five Minutes
COST: $5.99/pack of twelve felt tips
STRESS LEVEL: Hanging on: LOW

Popular Posts