A CLEAR VISION



Barack Obama's vision is clear. From the beginning of his campaign he's preached about delivering "Change We Can Believe In." In a recent speech he told the audience, "I'm asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change...I'm asking you to believe in yours." No matter what side of the political fence you sit on, chances are it could use some straightening up from time to time! From Denver to Detroit, Minneapolis to Memphis if you want change all you need is a little vision. One of my clients has a very clear vision: to sell their house despite the conservative market. Focused on this families values, I took the floor with a vision in mind: clear the clutter, clean up the mess and save money. Fairly simple, I know, but often daunting when looking at the bigger picture. I held true to my promise: we spent under $20.00 and created change we all could believe in.
THE VISION:
To see clearly we did a few simple tasks: created piles for storage, donations and staging. Cleaned the room, arranged the furniture and painted the dark wood walls white to brighten up the space. It was that easy!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: One Day
COST: Can of Paint $18.99
STRESS LEVEL:Witnessing Real Change: LOW

Popular Posts