TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE


That is the question for any dog owner. How do you fix the dead patches of grass they leave behind when they drop their behinds? What if they lift their legs on your favorite chairs leg? Until Depends produces a line of diapers for dogs, creative solutions for taking care of their business is necessary. So, when our dogs go wee, here's what we do to fix what they've done.
WHEN THEY LIFT THEIR LEG, LIFT YOUR SPIRITS:
No matter what you do they're going to make their mark one way or another. To treat the stains on our lawn I found GUARD DOG at Home Depot and Lowes. After they've sprayed, you spray a bit of GUARD DOG in the area to save the grass. Inside when they've done something I thought I couldn't bare to my favorite chair, I've turned to two products for the perfect solution. If baby wipes don't do the trick (they're also perfect for taking stains off of walls, floors, clothing) I turn to SIMPLE GREEN. Dab a bit on a cloth, wipe it on the stain..you'll see, it's not too much of a pain!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Ten Minutes
COST: GUARD DOG $18.99 SIMPLE GREEN: $5.00 (Both available at Home Depot, Lowes)
STRESS LEVEL: I don't See Pee Pee: LOW

Popular Posts