THE DEVIL WEARS NADA


Attempting to clean dog hair off of wood floors..or any surface for that matter...can be a living hell. Thank God for my new favorite angel: The Dirt Devil Cone Dust Buster. It's the best invention because it takes care of the mess by cleaning everything and leaving nada behind! I confess: I hate wasting time on cleaning so, God willing, I've found a way to save time, clean my mess and pray to keep it all under control!

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL:

God I love it..the Dirt Devil cone cleaner is small, cute, easy to use and wireless. Don't worry about changing bags or cleaning anything, plug it in, pick it up and push the button on the top. When you're done, twist off the top (usually after 30 hours of use) and tap the nonsense into your garbage can (it's kinda like confession..you feel better right away!).

TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Five minutes

COST: $39.99 at http://www.target.com/ or in stores. Dirt Devil "cone" cleaner

STRESS LEVEL: Cleaning the hell out of our place: LOW

Popular Posts