MICRO-MANAGING




There's nothing more annoying than a micro-managing, controlling, over-your-shoulder watching boss who believes closely observing your every move is helpful. They don't realize that suffocating nonsense is counterproductive. This morning I needed to control the water spots on our stainless steel counters, pointed out by an overly-observant house guest this weekend. Thanks to my Aunt Judy I managed the problem with my new favorite accessory, a microfiber sponge! Just when I thought I'd taken full control of our cleaning supplies at home, my aunt Judy opened my eyes to a new experience. While I've been going through regular sponges like Bill Clinton goes through interns, the solution to my wasteful cleaning arrived in a pretty package this weekend. Who knew? Microfiber sponges and towels, woven from superfine synthetic fibers, can be used on just about anything. From computer screens to stainless steel appliances, they shine, clean, dust, polish and dry without the use of harmful chemicals. Like a well-groomed employee, they're strong and long-lasting...and eco-friendly!

MICROMANAGE YOUR MESS!

While my aunt purchased these sponges in Grand Rapids, Michigan at a specialty store (the Clean Collection by DII) after a little research I've discovered everyone from Target to Wal-Mart carries a version of them. Even Martha Stewart has a line at Macy's. They're inexpensive and last forever..what's not to like?

TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Five Minutes

COST: $8.00/3 (martha stewart also has a line at http://www.macys.com/)

STRESS LEVEL: Managing my messy stress: LOW

Popular Posts