BEHIND CURTAIN #2




I used to drive my grandparents crazy with endless questions about what it was like living in the "olden days." The pressing question I have for them today: where in the heck did they store their crap? Our 100 year old house has one closet on the main floor..one, tiny, dark, useless closet. Until we figure out the mystery of our closet case, Joe has found a solution by storing items in our downstairs half-bath. The thought of food product in a bathroom, quite honestly, makes me quiver so until we find a better solution I decided to head out to my favorite new store to purchase a shower curtain rod, rings and a curtain.
TIME TO COMPLETE PROJECT: Five minutes
COST: Curtain Rod $9.99, Shower curtain $15.99, set of rings $6.99. http://www.walmart.com/
STRESS LEVEL: Hiding behind the curtain: LOW

Popular Posts