SETS AND THE CITY


I love doing it more than anything but after our big move we've just been too tired to even think about it. If I'm not unpacking a box or painting a wall, I'm hunting down creative ways to rid the pest population in our home. Joe's been working non-stop since we arrived so we just haven't been able to find the time. I'm going crazy though..sure, I've found my quick fixes but when do I get the really good stuff? Today I'll head into lower Manhattan where I've heard you can find some of the best sets in the city..sheet sets, table settings, bedroom sets...they've got it all and I can't wait to get a piece of it!
GOOD SETS:
If you don't have the shops of lower Manhattan at your disposal, I've found a few other favorites this week in an attempt to spruce our place up a bit. Target.com has just introduced a line of furniture, bedding and other accessories by Shabby Chic's Rachel Ashwell. Furniture pieces start at $149!! Also, Wal-Mart (my other favorite here in the country) has online specials for dining room chair slip cover sets from $9.00! What's not to like? So, spruce up your home life by purchasing some good sets! It's guaranteed to bring a smile to your face!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Ordering slipcovers for old chairs: 5 minutes
COST: $9/each at http://www.walmart.com/
STRESS LEVEL: GREAT SETS: LOW

Popular Posts