CUTTING EDGE


I just skimmed the pages of one of my favorite design magazines where uber-rich clients of snooty designers were profiled over-indulging on extravagances like heated toilet seats, gold-encrusted coffee pots and wallpaper made of shredded money. While I'd like to think that I'm on the cutting edge of design, my reality is very different from the glossy pages of most magazines. Today, like many, I found myself teetering on the edge... of our banister. Since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar isn't my neighbor, I was forced to find a creative way of reaching the 20 foot high wall to cut a perfect edge.
LIVE ON THE EDGE:
My solution: I taped my paintbrush to the end of a broom. I looked like a total nutball but it got the job done!
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Ten Minutes
COST: Zero
STRESS LEVEL: Perfect cut, LOW

Popular Posts