STORMY LEATHER



It happens. It was raining outside, construction workers were pounding away in our kitchen and I raced out to deal with building permits at the city..forgetting to leave the door open for the dogs. We'll, when we're away, the dogs like to play..OUTSIDE..while we aren't going to point the paw of blame here, one of our precious puppies didn't appreciate being locked inside and, in turn, took it out on this lovely leather chair. Upon seeing it, I wanted to throw myself in front of a bus..but the voice of reason walked in behind me..Joe. So, instead, I jumped online and googled "pet therapy" then "discounted leather bits" and, believe it or not, found a great place with cheap, real leather in LA. So, for far less than you'd think I fixed our puppies new chew toy. I also know to keep the backdoor open at all times...
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Haven't fixed chair yet..so still waiting
COST: $15.00 for leather, $100 to fix
STRESS: Wanting to throw self in front of bus, HIGH. after fixing LOW

Popular Posts