SOMETHING TO CHALK ABOUT


I like to think I'm fairly organized. When it comes to my calendar, however, I'm all over the map. I have seven. One in my briefcase I carry with me everyday, one on my blackberry (I always forget to check), one at my desk in our office, a Google calendar to mark our progress on home projects, a move calendar to track our move..it's endless and no wonder we can't keep it all straight! So, here's a great idea to have one, cohesive, organized calendar. Paint it on your wall! Chalkboard paint is easy to apply, inexpensive and visually pleasing. Home Depot (http://www.homedepot.com/) offers an array of colors..well, shades of grey, actually but when mixed together make an interesting visual of your daily doings!
CHALK IT UP TO THIS:
1.) Find an area in your office or kitchen and paint with chalkboard paint. You don't necessarily have to paint an entire wall..tape off a 4'x4' section, for example, and frame it!
2.) With lighter colors of chalkboard paint, create a grid for days and weeks using alternate colors.
3.) Let dry. Start calendaring.
TIME TO COMPLETE TASK: Three hours
COST: 1 gallon chalkboard paint $23 Chalk $3
STRESS LEVEL: Now that I know what I have to do: HIGH

Popular Posts