TOWEL LANGUAGE


There are few things I obsess about...the perfect cup of Joe (Pete's), the perfect Joe (the one I live with) the cheapest tank of gas (76), favorite pillow (Laura Ashley), best pinot under $10 (Castle Rock), most comfortable coach seat (Jet Blue), best pair of jeans....clearly I obsess about many things! I digress...One of my favorite obsessions...my bath towel! Like Heidi Fleiss, I've tried them all. From Saks to Sucks, I've bought every towel at every price point desperately searching for the perfect fit. Stained, tattered, torn...I've worked my towels to the bone. Thanks to my Mother, I've finally found the perfect fit (apparently the puppies agree).
HERE'S WHAT SHE DID:
1.) Thought I was dirty. Headed to Target to purchase towels.
2.) Wrapped in pretty package, purchased Pete's coffee, headed to Post Office.
WHAT: Thomas O'Brien's Vintage Modern Collection at Target (http://www.target.com/)
COST: $6-$9
STRESS LEVEL: To keep it LOW take care of your towels by adding one cup of white vinegar to the first wash (it'll help set the dyes), use less detergent than normal washes and don't (even if they're white) use bleach. Also, as much as I adore them, fabric softeners decrease the towels ability to absorb water so DON'T use them!

Popular Posts